new 2014 nitro z7 175 pro xs

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearb

Reaction score
Just purchased a new 2014 Nitro Z7 with Mercury 175 Pro XS. THIS THING IS AWESOME!!! I almost spent 8K more and bought a Ranger Z118C. I made a good decision I think.

Attachments

• IMG_20140727_113145_323.jpg
    IMG_20140727_113145_323.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 425
welcome to the forums. Course those things cost more than I want to play with. But I don't tourney fish, I just like fishing in general and it beats bank fishing. Show us some pictures - come on now :D

welcome to the forums. Course those things cost more than I want to play with. But I don't tourney fish, I just like fishing in general and it beats bank fishing. Show us some pictures - come on now :D

I am attempting to upload pictures from my phone but can't seem to go above 3meg file. Going to attempt a zip.

Just purchased a new 2014 Nitro Z7 with Mercury 175 Pro XS. THIS THING IS AWESOME!!! I almost spent 8K more and bought a Ranger Z118C. I made a good decision I think.
Well here is a picture. I will get some more on there as soon as I can.

boat2.jpg
boat4.jpg
boat3.jpg

OK, I finally got the pictures I wanted on here. This is my 2014 Nitro Z-7 with Pro-XS 175 fortrex Minn Kota trolling motor. It is pulled by a Kodiak brown 2014 Ford F-450 Platinum. How did I get to be so lucky. Oh yea I have a wife who handles finances really good LOL, other wise I would never could have afforded this package. Enjoy the pics guys and girls and comments are welcome.

Well I got to use it for the first time Last Saturday, I have been going through the break in procedures and it reccomends 4 to 5.2 K varied speed with trim all the way down to put a load on the motor for the first 8 to 10 hours with as little idling as possible. I got to 5k RPM's with trim all the way down and was hitting a GPS speed of 61. I breifly got the boat to 65 GPS speed and scared me a little and havnt got it back there since. Just going to take a while going from a tracker pro 17 to this speed demon.

Thank everyone, I am really enjoying it. It is still a little fast for me at the moment but i am getting a bit more comfortable with it. My wife keeps looking for seat belts LOL.

yeah, that's way more fast than I wanna go, takes a while to apply brakes :D

Damn fine looking boat! Welcome to the forum! Hope to see more posts.

Latest posts

Back