New 2002 Tracker ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff B

Reaction score
Heard about a new 2002 Tracker model called "Avalanche". Supposed to a Nitro look alike, colored, wide bassboat-typical beam and all, but fully aluminum.

Anyone got the skinny?

I havent heard anything since last summer about this, but I can't wait to....

Mini

Same here,...I heard they're planning on an aluminum bassboat similar to the Tundra,...that would be AWESOME!!! Haven't heard anything more though,......we'll see soon enough!!

Mac

The long awaited Avalanche....stretch-formed aluminum bass boat.

Aluminum floor and decks

All welded

length 18'2"

beam 96" yes that's right 96 INCHES

transom height 22"

.125 gauge aluminum

175 max hp

hull weight 1250 lbs

41 gal fuel tank

Kinda like an 882 but wider and faster

I should have one in by Spring

So when is Tracker just going to partner with GM and Toyota and offer packages:

- 2002 Chevy Tracker with a PT175

- 2002 Chevy Avalanche with a Tracker Avalanche

- 2002 Toyota Tundra with a Tracker Tundra.

I'm telling you, there's marketing gold in them thar hills!

I did see a Chevy Avalanche in the BPS here in Atlanta, wonder if maybe there is a tie in comming? Though I think the Chevy is a little overkill for towing a bass boat (I think it has like a 8000lb tow rating or something).

Can't wait to see the new Tracker though!

Actually got to check one out at the Nitro/Tracker Owners Tournament at Table Rock. Nice looking boat, I think they have a winner........

Jason, I should have one available by spring...no pic's yet.

a 1200lb aluminum hull with a 175Opti,.......now that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeettt!!!!....Would love to drive one and see how it performes with that kind of power. Would like to try it in 2-3ft waves too....that light of a boat might get tossed around,...sure would be tough though!! No cracking!!! FINALLY!!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back