Needed 2000 Nitro 175 Sport Wiring Diagram

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

os3usn

Reaction score
Hello Everyone: I recently purchased a 2000 Nitro 175 Sport where the last owner said he could not get the motor to start, Well to begin with it does not have the original motor it has a 1986 Force 125 mounted. When going through the boat with a friend we noticed several disconnected wires at the dash and no harness to the motor. We would like to find the original wiring diagram so that we can go through the entire system and then hook up the motor and begin the testing process. if anyone has a link to a location for this I would greatly appreciate it. thank you Michael

Other than that if it's having to do with the motor rigging, the manufacturer of the motor would have a diagram that could be helpful. I converted my 2003 288 Sport with an Evinrude rig and had to change it out with an Evinrude harness and sold the original Mercury harness for parts.

Other than that if it's having to do with the motor rigging, the manufacturer of the motor would have a diagram that could be helpful. I converted my 2003 288 Sport with an Evinrude rig and had to change it out with an Evinrude harness and sold the original Mercury harness for parts.
Thank you! The entire boat wiring is a mess so We are just trying to sort out what was what. We will probably just put in all new wiring for lights bilge, live well, trolling ect.

You can find used rigging at most marinas, I even have a yard on the eastern shore of Maryland, there are others too and ebay is always a good source.

Latest posts

Back