Need trailer for 188 Sport (2002)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Parker

Reaction score
I need to replace the trailer for my 2002 Nitro 188 Sport. I'm in Southern Maryland. Any suggestions for a good source? Thanks.

Being from Southern Maryland it probably rusted away. Try mdbass.com or contact the Susan at Extreme Offshore Marine in Havre De Grace she might be able to help.

BF

Bingo! It rusted to nothing. Should have gotten galvanized. I called the boat sales at Bass Pro in Arundel Mills, and they told me that Tracker doesn't offer a galvanized trailer any longer. Is this true? I've been fully booked on real work, so I haven't had time to call around more.

Alan - Bass Pro didn't tell you the whole story. Tracker doesn't offer galvanized anymore since they've moved to "galvashield" trailers. Apparently, its supposed to be a galvanized trailer with a top coat or something like that. Try calling Mare of Aquia near Quantico. They may have something.

I am also finding myself in the need for a replacement trailer for the same boat. I am in southeastern WI. Anyone have any recommendations for new or used?

Latest posts

Back