need new raingear

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOB CARROLL

Reaction score
I recently lost about 40lbs and now my raingear don't fit anymore. Anyone have any suggestions

as to what kind I should buy. I want something that will work year round. I am thinking of getting

frog toggs. I would like some feedback on these and other brands.

thanks guys

Bye the way check out my bass pro shops 100mph rain gear that's for sale on the swap and sell

Hey Bob,

First off, congrats on the weight loss.

Was there anything you didn't like about your 100mph suit? Why wouldn't you just buy the same suit in a smaller size?

And more importantly; How'd you lose the 40 lbs?

Now you may want to ask Scott how to keep them HAWGS from pulling right out of the boat....LOL

Marke

Bob,

In case you are still looking for the extra 40, I found it!!! If you ever need it back, I'll gladly give it back with interest! All joking aside, is the raingear as good as advertised?

Bob G.

The raingear is killer. You don't get wet and you don't get cold. The only problem I had with it was it was a little to

much in the summertime. I'm looking for something that will

work all year long.

Bob -

I've had a set of Cabela's brand Gortex parka and pants ever since right after Gortex first came out - maybe 12 or 15 years. Great stuff! Very, very comfortable during hot, summer rainstorms. During cooler weather, I just wear heavier stuff underneath.

Marke -

As long as I limit my catch to 3" walleye, I don't have to be concerned! Being kicked out of the boat - that's another matter!

me!

Latest posts

Back