Need Key For Nitro Latches

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTW

Reaction score
I have a 2016 nitro z18 and the previous owner did not give me a key for the deck compartment latch locks. informed today by bass pro that 2016 lock styles were discontinued, so I can't even order a key from tracker. Does anyone have a 2016 with an extra key they may be able to send me? At the very least, if it doesn't work, it will give my locksmith a heads start. Thanks

HTW

I have a 2016 nitro z18 and the previous owner did not give me a key for the deck compartment latch locks. informed today by bass pro that 2016 lock styles were discontinued, so I can't even order a key from tracker. Does anyone have a 2016 with an extra key they may be able to send me? At the very least, if it doesn't work, it will give my locksmith a heads start. Thanks

HTW

you can probably remove a lock-latch from the inside of a hatch and just take it in . any good locksmith can make a key for it. almost went the same route after losing mine ,key chain broke . finally found the spare key , been stored 10 years.

you can probably remove a lock-latch from the inside of a hatch and just take it in . any good locksmith can make a key for it. almost went the same route after losing mine ,key chain broke . finally found the spare key , been stored 10 years.
I ended up taking to a locksmith. New key and 3 spares for 55 bucks CDN (40 U.S). Thanks for replying

Latest posts

Back