Need Help. Zirk Fitting came out

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Troy

Reaction score
Hi all, the Zirk(sp?) fitting on one of my EZ-Lube Hubs came out when I pulled the grease gun off. It was a little hard to pull the gun off. What do I do? I was hoping to go boating tomorrow. Can it be tapped back in? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sean

They should be screw in type..may have to use an easy out to get out what's broke.

Still should be able to travel until fixed...just check it for heat every once in awhile.

When it came out, there is no thread left. Update, called Tracker and they said to call my local service center. I did, they took down all my info and trailer serial number. They will call tracker and see what they want to do under warranty.

If it were me as anal retentive as I am I'd be at the local parts store seeing what size thrads zerts came in. If I found one oversized I'd drill and tap then thread the new one in being very careful the metal shaving stay in. Most times shavings stay on the tap and drillbit. Just a thought.

fatrap

I thought about that but being new and in warranty, I think tracker should take care of it. I won't bring it in to the service center until they have the part(s) track OK'd for warranty.

Latest posts

Back