Need Help with Nitro - White River Marine Warranty

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONAOL

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Nitro Z19 Sport. I got this in the beginning of May 2021. The boat came with a damaged Bimini top frame , a hole and scratches on the passenger's dash. I contacted Nitro Marine first than the Tracker Boat dealer. I have been promised these items will be made right. As of today 10/26/2021 the parts have not been replaced. Tracker Marine service center has done all it could so far. There have been seventeen (17) issues that needed fixing so far with this boat and most were fixed by Tracker or my self. Tracker service center states that Nitro marine haven't sent them the replacement parts. Does anyone know the best way to deal with this? I've been respectful, polite and very patient. But after nearly six month that's all running thin. Anyone have the same type of problems? UPDATE: My local Tracker Marine service center's manager told me my replacement dash is in and he will store it until it can be installed in the spring. He also said he was given a very hard time about replacing the dash.

The best way to resolve the issue is to work thru the dealer 1st as they are your initial point of contact with White River Marine. Back in May I took my boat back to the dealer for a warranty issue. The fuel filler cap and cover had cracked and broken free due to an issue when the boat was made. The dealer(BPS Tampa Fla) did a complete inspection, looked into the issue, and found the issue to be defective workmanship at the factory. They ordered the parts, due to supply chain issues they did not receive the parts until August. As mentioned before work with the dealer/shop and develop a relationship as it will pay dividends in the future.

The best way to resolve the issue is to work thru the dealer 1st as they are your initial point of contact with White River Marine. Back in May I took my boat back to the dealer for a warranty issue. The fuel filler cap and cover had cracked and broken free due to an issue when the boat was made. The dealer(BPS Tampa Fla) did a complete inspection, looked into the issue, and found the issue to be defective workmanship at the factory. They ordered the parts, due to supply chain issues they did not receive the parts until August. As mentioned before work with the dealer/shop and develop a relationship as it will pay dividends in the future.
That’s what I have done and also emailed Nitro Marine of what needs to be fixed. Heard the claims of part shortage, but they were and still selling my same boat. At what point in time is too long. The dealer can’t fix damaged parts if Nitro won’t send them the parts. I to had problems with my gas cap. Gasoline blowing back out of the fill pipe. Notified Nitro nothing was done until I sent them and others a video and pictures of my gasoline soaked clothes and stated that if this happened on a car there would be a recall. Because someone could get killed. Within a hour I received a call that this needs to be fixed. It’s fixed now. Just feel once we get to next season it will be a repeat of no parts available. Thank you for your input.

UPDATE: Got a new Bimini top frame and passenger dash replaced this week under warranty. Also had alternator gauge fixed.

Latest posts

Back