Need Help With Live Wells

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warren

Reaction score
I bought a 2008 Nitro 901 CDX and am having problems with the live wells. I have 2 levers under the throttle. 1 way says fill and the other says empty. They are stuck on empty and I cant move the levers. Can anybody tell me what I need to do to fix this problem? Thank you

Sounds like the cables are rusted not allowing for the ball valves to open. These are like the throttle cables on a lawn mower. You will have to follow the cables and see where they go, take them loose from the ball valve to see if it’s the cable or possibly something caught in the valve itself. That’s where I would start. If you don’t want to do all of that put a plug in the drain.

Sounds like the cables are rusted not allowing for the ball valves to open. These are like the throttle cables on a lawn mower. You will have to follow the cables and see where they go, take them loose from the ball valve to see if it’s the cable or possibly something caught in the valve itself. That’s where I would start. If you don’t want to do all of that put a plug in the drain.
Thank you I will try that .

Latest posts

Back