Need help! How do I remove lower Tracker Pro Guide floor/decking??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waingro

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Tracker Pro-Guide V16. I‘ve had it less than a year. Critters got into it over the winter. :mad: I live up north, had it wrapped and winterized. Thought I did a pretty good job to prevent. Not so much…. I need to asses the damage under the lower flooring/decking. I’ve removed all the screws around the edges of the floor/decking boards. Can’t get it Up. Are the floor boards also adhered to the frame with adhesive? is there a trick or process to removing? I removed the chair inserts in the floor in hopes of getting better leverage/ grip but they don't want to budge. Any help appreciated.

cant help you on the floorboards however in the future if you use oil of peppermint on a cotton ball in every compartment no critter will make a home in your boat. and the boat will smell nice.its not my idea , credit to the boat people in florida where the palm rats are plentiful.:eek::)

Try calling a Cabela's Boat center and ask them. I called the one in Lacy, WA to ask a couple question.

Before you tear up your floor boards find one of those drain cameras. You may be able to see if there is damage with out taking everything apart.

I’ve used mothballs and drier sheets in small plastic trays. Put them into all compartments and several on the open boat floor and bow floor for over thirty years and never had a mouse problem in the spring. I store my boat for six months a year. It’s stored in a farmer’s barn and always covered. I like the peppermint idea I use that around my house and in a garage shoe box. Just not sure the peppermint would hold up for six months, but it does smell nice.

Latest posts

Back