Need help from mini's rally partner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Loos

Reaction score
I have all kinds of matching rods and reels. I have a have dozens of lures in their most productive colors (Could be most productive because I use them the most?) Anyway, I have multiples of most things related to fishing. Most things except my lucky fishing shirt. I wear other shirts on occasion but when I fish a tournament, or want to have a good fishing trip, I try to wear my lucky shirt. Well a month or so ago when I cleaned out the boat before putting it up for the winter, I took everything out of it. I stored away all the stuff except a small pile of things that I left on the end of my workbench. In that pile was my one and only lucky shirt. Well last night I thought I would make a trip to the basement and take that last pile of valuables with me. As I was gathering up everything I noticed my lucky shirt was missing. After tearing the garage apart I ran into the kitchen and shouted,

Just don't run that idea by your muffin! LOL It could end up being the shirt the bury you in! But sounds good to me. Oh and Mini, the rally is draw, and I'm doing the drawing. Not saying I would cheat or anything, but I'm sure your partner has never ridden in a vintage 1989 TF1800. I will arrange it! FORTUNATELY it is NOT a very dry riding boat! LOL

Barry,

I'm with you. There's no way we can let a fishing partner down in his time of need. Send a shirt to Mini, and we'll see just how great he really is ! According to Mac, these little actions are nothing for him to do.

-Mini this is your mission, if you chose to accept it. Once you receive the shirt from Barry, you will scoot down to Hooters with shirt in hand, pull in a couple of brewskies (to get your nerve up) and ask your partner for this favor. A picture of the subject wearing the shirt must be taken before and after she wears it to bed.

Are you up for it ?

Pierre

Trust me,...If Mini balks at the idea,..(and I doubt he will) I'll do it for you Barry and I won't even have to knock back a few brewski's 1st!!...I'll just strut in there with a different boat mfgrs shirt on and fire her up!! LOL

Barry -

That story is Pulitzer Prize winning material for sure!

(IF they give one for fiction!)

me!

Scott:

I'll have you know that all of my post is true except where I lied.

Da Bear

Latest posts

Back