NE Kansas

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the group Smokie! Congrats on the boat! I picked up a 95 190TF recently. Would love to see pictures of yours when you get a chance.

welcome to the forum . Im the olefisherman. if you ever think of fishing clinton give me a pm . Im 86 and don't like to go alone and wife has great anxiety if i do. have a 95 nitro 160

Welcome Smokey, I got a '91 180FS, live in Topeka as well, don't get out enough, but maybe I could name mine "the Bandit" and we can go fishing sometime. :}
Well it took me a minute but I finally caught on. So far I've only been to Perry. This if my first boat so I'm still learning.

welcome to the forum . Im the olefisherman. if you ever think of fishing clinton give me a pm . Im 86 and don't like to go alone and wife has great anxiety if i do. have a 95 nitro 160
I've not been to Clinton but it is on the list since it is so close. You are 11 years my elder and I have the same issues going out alone, also I'm new at this and not confident enough to go it alone anyway so I always go with my son or should I say my son takes me. Ha

Welcome to the group! I have that same boat. I have enjoyed it. I hope to have it back on the water in a month or so. I have been replacing the transom and making some upgrades.

This is a good group of folk, glad to have you with us.

Latest posts

Back