Navionics Mobile Phone App

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Johnson

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the android or iPhone navionics app? Is it worth the $10? Just curious before I try it. Thanks.

Has anyone tried the android or iPhone navionics app? Is it worth the $10? Just curious before I try it. Thanks.

It is somewhat useful if your device is sunlight readable. I have it for use in discussions but do not use it for navigation.

I have it on the iPhone. Comes in handy. Definitely worth the $10 cost. It's not something I use while I'm on my boat, as I have Navionics chips for my HDS units. But I use it while sitting in the hotel the night before a fishing tournament, or talking to friends about where I'm fishing or where they were catching fish. Much easier to point to a fishing spot on a map than to try to explain it without one, and with the iPhone app, I always have my map with me.
All the best,
Glenn

I just put my car dock on the boat, works for me.
Plus I get weather alerts, phone calls, text, gps, and internet radio, what ever the phone has I get.

cq

Last edited:
I'll be waiting for the android version. I like the idea of sitting in my room planning my attack. ;)

I'll be waiting for the android version. I like the idea of sitting in my room planning my attack. ;)

I have it on my Android phone and one of my Android tablets.

Google Play is the source.

I was actually thinking LakeMaster until I got it in my feeble mind I didn't need them just to use the app on my phone. That navionics is great. Kinda wished I had a tablet but my Galaxy Note 5.3in screen will do the trick for my feeble eyesight. Won't be too hot to use outside in daylight, but definitely fits the bill otherwise. Getting old is a B*tch :eek::confused:

Worth every penny it costs. I have found more spots on my navionics app than on the lake. For a free version, go to navionics.com and use the webapp. It is the same as the app.

Latest posts

Back