navionics charts for two units...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rey Gonzalez

Reaction score
Can you duplicate a navionics sd card? :)

I have two lowrance elite 7 hdi units, one on the console and one at the bow that I just installed and since I'm a new boat owner I'm clueless if I would need to buy a new navionics chart for the bow unit or if I can make a duplicate of the one I have or if by installing the nmea 2000 network I would be able to see the map I have on the console too. o_O
Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

yep, however check in on the networking aspect of it. I'm fairly sure if you set waypoints on one graph and the transducer readings, it can appear on the other, but I don't use lowrance for anything ever, strictly a humminbird guy

Last edited:
A guy from lowrance advice me that with the elite 7 I would not be able to share the navionics mapping on both units even if I use the nmea 2000. I can link both units with nmea 2000 but on to share waypoints not mapping capabilities; on with the new touch screen or gen 2; so what I would do is since they give me for free inside planning and insight genesis I will create my own maps and save some money... I would still link them with nmea 2000 to be able to share waypoints.
Thank you for your help Airforce!

I have two Raymarine units> Axiom 9 at the bow and Axiom 7 at the console. With them networked, they share virtually every function including maps, transducers, GPS etc.

Latest posts

Back