Mounting bold dimensions

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy Reeves

Reaction score
I have a mid '90s, 90 HP Mercury. Right now my boat is in the shop so I do not have access to it. Can someone please tell me what the spacing dimensions (between top bolts, bottom bolts, & height between top & bottom bolts). I'm going to try to build a jack-plate but I need these dimensions before I can draw it out.

I have a mid '90s, 90 HP Mercury. Right now my boat is in the shop so I do not have access to it. Can someone please tell me what the spacing dimensions (between top bolts, bottom bolts, & height between top & bottom bolts). I'm going to try to build a jack-plate but I need these dimensions before I can draw it out.
Go to the shop and measure what you need. How can you expect to get the correct info from a forum???

Go to the shop and measure what you need. How can you expect to get the correct info from a forum???
Bobby - The bolt pattern on my motor should be standardized that most people familiar with these engines would have available. I believe that I've read that all motors 60 HP & larger use the same bolt pattern. I just recently purchased this boat & the last Mercury motor I owned had screw clamps to retain it on the transom.

Latest posts

Back