Mounting An Onboard Battery Charger

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Allen

Reaction score
I recently bought a Bass Pro Shops XPS IT2 5 Onboard Battery Charger and have a Tracker 165 Pro Team boat. Has anyone mounted one of these on a similar boat and at what location did you find was the best mounting? There is not a lot of space in the battery hold. Thanks!

I recently bought a Bass Pro Shops XPS IT2 5 Onboard Battery Charger and have a Tracker 165 Pro Team boat. Has anyone mounted one of these on a similar boat and at what location did you find was the best mounting? There is not a lot of space in the battery hold. Thanks!
I have a 175 Pro Team, I mounted a charger on the port side, there is just enough space between the batteries.

Thank you. The layout must be different. My batteries butt up against each other and there is only a small space between them and the gas tank. I would build a board bracket to mount it there, but am worried about fumes from either the batteries or the gas tank causing issues.

Latest posts

Back