Mounting A Windshield

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEBRVET

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Nitro 188. The passenger side windshield was pulled out of the track. I want to replace the rubber in the channel. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement?

I have the exact issue on my 2002 188. I bought some windshield adhesive to attempt to glue the glass back in but I don't think that is the solution. I am hesitant to glue it since it will just glue glass to the rubber gasket. I have got it back into the gasket and track and am just watching it care fully this summer. Did you find any solutions?

I have the exact issue on my 2002 188. I bought some windshield adhesive to attempt to glue the glass back in but I don't think that is the solution. I am hesitant to glue it since it will just glue glass to the rubber gasket. I have got it back into the gasket and track and am just watching it care fully this summer. Did you find any solutions?
Nothing yet. I have a local parts guy willing to help find something that will work, I just need to find the time to get back with him.

If your glass has a Water Bonnet label you can try
Marine Glass Specialties,Inc

George Rietheimer President

7801 Colley Rd.

Odessa FL 33556

Ph: 813-926-3717

Fax 813-926-8938

[email protected]

Have you looked on McMaster Carr, they have a lot of gasket material and materials as well.

I contacted the guys in Florida for mine and they shipped it to me.

Yes it is. I added some silicone in a few key places and it is holding very well.

Latest posts

Back