Mounting A Windshield

Nitro & Tracker Owners

Help Support Nitro & Tracker Owners:

NEBRVET

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Nitro 188. The passenger side windshield was pulled out of the track. I want to replace the rubber in the channel. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement?

Jeff Brekke

Reaction score
I have the exact issue on my 2002 188. I bought some windshield adhesive to attempt to glue the glass back in but I don't think that is the solution. I am hesitant to glue it since it will just glue glass to the rubber gasket. I have got it back into the gasket and track and am just watching it care fully this summer. Did you find any solutions?

NEBRVET

Reaction score
I have the exact issue on my 2002 188. I bought some windshield adhesive to attempt to glue the glass back in but I don't think that is the solution. I am hesitant to glue it since it will just glue glass to the rubber gasket. I have got it back into the gasket and track and am just watching it care fully this summer. Did you find any solutions?
Nothing yet. I have a local parts guy willing to help find something that will work, I just need to find the time to get back with him.

Duane Mauzy

Reaction score
Have you looked on McMaster Carr, they have a lot of gasket material and materials as well.

NEBRVET

Reaction score
Yes it is. I added some silicone in a few key places and it is holding very well.

Latest posts