• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motor Guide prop for sell.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I have a smaller MotorGuide prop for sell .I bought and never could use it.It is a 4 blade Ninja that reads Doug Hannon replacement prop.# TT124-02 If you can use it its yours for 10 bucks shipping included.

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE PROP? WILL IT FIT A 30LB. THRUST MOTOR GUIDE TROLLING MOTOR? I BOUGHT A PRO-18 BASS TRACKER BOAT AND IT HAS A BOW MOUNTED 30LB THRUST MOTOR ON IT. I DONT KNOW WHAT NUMBER FITS IT THOUGH. IF THIS WILL FIT IT LET ME KNOW AND I'LL SEND YOU A CHECK.......THANK YOU .....PAUL WHITE.

Paul, when I bought a new 50# motor guide, it came with a spare 4 blade ninja prop that I use on my 17 1/2 foot tin boat with a 30# motor guide. It works great in the weeds. Much better than the power prop and makes a good salad in the water. In open water the power prop is a little faster. I will check for serial numbers on the ninja prop for you tomorrow. Marvin

Paul,

I'll measure the diameter of the hub and that should tell you.I bought the prop not realizing it was for a lower thrust motor than what I had.I just want to see it get used.

2 3/4 inch approx.give or take a 1/16

I would like to purchase the propeller if it is still available. I have the TT124-02 on my 28 pound thrust Motorguide but it has many years on it. I should get a spare.

Latest posts

Back