Mojo rigs

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
Looking for information on Mojo weight rigs. Simular to Carolina rig, but you can adjust the distance at ease.

BPS has an XPS finesse kit that has everything you need.

The weights come with a rubber t-stop that you thread thru the cylinder shaped lead to pinch down on the line similar to a toothpick when pegging a worm weight.

Mini

Don't miss out on the "Carolina Keeper" (also available at BPS). If you're using over 1/2 ounce weight, you may want to put two on, so the weight doesn't slide them back. I've been told not to use on very light line because they can nick the line, but never seen it personally.

With the peg, you lose the sliding feature of a carolina rig, and would have a quicker rigging using a split shot.

The new 3x baits float VERY well, and Gene Larew had a few special floating baits at the tackle show recently.

I'm thinking a Carolina-rigged Senko popped, rather than dragged slowly, might really be a hot bait.

The mojo rig is sweet. Very easy to adjust the weight. I also highly recommend the carolina keeper. Fast and easy to use.

Tex

Thanks. We are trying new rigs for Walleye's, some have already produced at different weather times. I am keeping a ledger on weather conditions and rigs that produce and those that don't. Always thinking.

Thanks. We are trying new rigs for Walleye's, some have already produced at different weather times. I am keeping a ledger on weather conditions and rigs that produce and those that don't. Always thinking.

Latest posts

Back