Model diferences in 911CDC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Mathis

Reaction score
I have a 2000 911CDC that I bought new. Well after 10 years the boat cover gave out and nearly cut in two over the windsheilds. I am looking to replace it, but only see factory made custom covers for the 2002-2006 Nitro 911CDC. For my 2000, I only can find the generic covers. Does anyone know what the differences are between the 2000 and 2002-2006 911CDC? If I decide not to have one made from scratch localy, am I better of with a 2002-2006 model than the semi-custom? Any thoughts? Thanks

no overall differences in those model years.

you may want the local made cover instead as you can have it customized to fit your trolling motor and have extra padding added where you need it.

You also might try Tracker parts.......417-887-3832. I ordered a new custom for my '02 PT185 from them in March. It is custom made for and even had Tracker down the sides of it. You will probably need the boat serial number to order the right one.

You acn go to Dowco marine.com and they list a cover for that boat. You have to go to products and put in that year and model. They make a great cover.

when you get your new cover find some foam noodles or foam water pipe insulating tube and cut a slot down one side and slip it over the edge of your windsheild before you put your cover on so it protects the cover from getting cut.

Latest posts

Back