mini/ mack

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob daniels

Reaction score
Hay guys I plan on coming down for the fishing classic in

march. what do you think of the Johnny Morris rods. I am looking at the all star rods to. do they have them on sale during that time. thanks.................. bob

Hey Bob,

Make sure you look me up when you come in.

The All-Star are terrific, I have two of the Tube rods which Mini designed. They can tell you more about them.

The Johnny Morris are great too, but the new BPS Pro-Qualifier seems more sensitive and lighter to me, and they are 10 bux cheaper...you can check 'em all out when you come in March.

Ken I will look you up for sure. Ill let you guys know what day I am coming as it gets closer....bob

They are both excellent rods! The All Star Titaniums are the best $200 rod on the market,...far superior to a Gloomis....especially the warranty. Any Allstar rod purchased from a BPS store comes with a LIFETIME warranty.

You break it??..Take it to the store and they'll replace it on the spot. Gloomis will replace all their rods too for life,..with a small $40/ea fee PLUS shipping back to WA.!!

The JLMorris and new Pro Qualifier rods are REALLYY good rods,....as good as the All Star's in my opinion and they retail for @ $50-60 LESS....That's a good deal!! We'll see you in March!! BTW, I'll be doing FREE rod handle graphics on any Morris or Pro Qualifier rod that you buy during the Classic,...these are very cool,...I'll draw a fish or bait of your choice on the handle in permanent full color ink and then it's clear coated to last a lifetime. I'll personalize it any way you'd like,..and they are COOL!!

I've done them for Johnny Morris himself, Guido Hibdon, Zell Rowland, and countless other people over the past 2 years,...they love it!! It's a great way to customize a rod for a gift or for yourself. And don't be affraid to use the rod either...that's why i clear coat the art!! FISH ON!

Seeya there!!

Mac

Actually, Mac can you do something for the Naked Turtle as a gesture for giving us some good deals for the rally? E-mail me. Just a thought. I know you're pressed but since we're both on the cabinet and all....

Hey Ken, we're getting a Dick's Sporting goods here. Maybe you don't know who they are, but they're big in Albany and a little south. We have needed something like that for a long time. I order everything I can from BPS, but sometimes being a guide you need stuff fast! And the local Wally world, and Kmart, and tackle shops don't have SQUAT! So it will be nice to have a back-up! Give Mr. Morris a call would ya, and tell him to put his next store in the Northeast for cryin out loud! NY will do just fine! We can even have a muskie feeding seminar in a big tank throwing in Trep and Scott for the grand opening! LOL

Mack look forward to seeing you guys. thanks for the information will see you in march. .......bob

Rob,...yeah I can do something for the Turtle,..not a problem. Really going to be burnin' up the pens this year with all the stuff I have going on....but it's fun and the recipients love it!! I've got a visual goin' already Rob,...a twisted mind is a terrible thang to waste!! LOL!!

Seeya soon

Mac

It's a turtle out of his shell Mac. They have a lot of toons around the pub of him already. In fact Matt has a 35' Carver speed yacht parked out front in the first slip with the turtle on the back.

I can flat out GAURANTEE you, when I give him my 'toon for his wall.......it will RULE!!!!! LOL

NOBODY can hang with me when I get the desire and a visual....and right now I've got BOTH plus more!!! I've got a good reason too!! So look out,....You'll never have to buy another C&L after I rock his world!! LOL Just remember me when your sippin and chillin'!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back