Military get 15% off at BPS - Craig is it true?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Saw this on the Bash Fishing Home Page, can anyone confirm? If it's true all you Red-White-Blue Blooded Military folks get some gear at a discount, it's WELL deserved!!!

SUBJECT: # 66453: BASS Pro Shops Special

Submitted by Thelunkerman from TEXAS on 5/25/03 1:58:00 PM

Just got back from Bass Pro in DFW area....they're not advertising it much, but the store in DFW is giving 15% off your total purchase with a military ID card (excluding boats and guns). I'm retired AF and got the 15% off with my ID.....not a bad deal! I think they're offering the discount through July 6th. If you're active or retired....now's the time to get that "whatever" you've been wanting.

Good luck!

Kent

It's a nationwide promo at all BPS stores. There are some exclusions (like guns, bows, boats, etc), and it runs 'till 4/6/03. And to all the current AND former service men and women on the board, THANK YOU!!!

Craig

You MUST have your ID. I told the guy in DFW that I didn't have my ID, but I was a 5 star general and he refused to get the joke... I'm 33 and about 350 pounds... 5 star general.. geez!

Back