MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANKS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WHITE

Reaction score
merry christmas all!

now for the rest of this.called craig about parts for my boat.i guess he has some pull,the next day i had a price on the livewell,and a price on my windshield i broke.my dealer is still waiting on prices since july!!

talked to craig on the phone for at least 20 min or so.nice guy.he understands what i am going through with the boat.he is checking out a few options on how to do this,well,repair it back to the way it was,which i appreciate fully.just shipping the boat to him would be really expensive!!!

anyone with a boat over 7 yrs old is kind of in a bind if they changed parts on them the following year.i guess tracker doesnt think they would hold up that long???

my boss at work has a full sheet of frp i can have,for those who dont know what that is,it is fiberglass reinforced plywood.a good example is those smooth side ryder,penske,rollins and those big 53 ft trailers you see on the road.scott,you know what im talking about,the ones with no rivets sticking out.this stuff doesnt rot if sealed properly on the edges,even then it doesnt rot easy.the decks in my boat are what i guess at is 5/8" thick,the stuff i got is 1/4",but as strong as 3/4"plywood.

when i get ready to do this,including the replacement of the foam,i will be taking pictures,so anyone else who is thinking of doing the same thing will know what they are in for.while things are clean,a simple replacement of rivets will be in order.replacing all the rivets that look questionable,since i do it for a living,guess i might as well do it now,while everything is out of the way.maybe a little modification is in order.trolling motor wiring in plastic conduit under the deck,a little replumbing of the livewell,you know,got to keep it for a few more yrs.were looking to build a t top for it this winter,with canvas enclosure for those rainy/snowy brown trout days on lake ontario!!

hoping i dont run into anything major wrong,what i seen under the decks looked ok so far.

looking forward to the rally on champlaine,hope i will have everything done by then,no it will be done by then,march is brown trout season on lake ontario,planning on being there.!!

merry christmas and hope santa brings you all the toys you asked for!!

oh,anyone who has a zercom lpg 2000,i got a secret settings menu for anyone who needs to play with more settings such as power,transducer settings,and such,let me know,ill send you the document you can print out and take with you...

We are proud of them!

Interesting, I always knew there had to be "service" menus for marine electronics.

Anyone know the Lowrance ones?

Mini

Jeff,

I'm glad Craig is getting you squared away...let us know if you need anything else.

a pound of hundred dollar bills would be nice!!!

waiting to get everything together.

got a guy on the aluminum boat and repair board looking for livewell parts.he has a magna19 the same year as i have.you might want to check it out.

hard water here now!sucks,but oh well,it was too good of a dec.

Latest posts

Back