Mercury Vesselview Mobile App

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jke

Reaction score
Considering putting the Mercury VesselView on a 150 L FourStroke and would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has some experience with this device and app.

We had it installed on our 200 verado and like it, if you get an engine alarm you look on there and it's displayed and let's you know if it's something that needs immediate attention or fix when you get home. And it's nice knowing how many hours are on your oil

We had it installed on our 200 verado and like it, if you get an engine alarm you look on there and it's displayed and let's you know if it's something that needs immediate attention or fix when you get home. And it's nice knowing how many hours are on your oil

I recently received my new Z20 with the Mercury 225 Pro XS on it. The first thing I had them do was install the Vesselview. The first module was defective and Mercury authorized a replacement. The 2nd on is good and you can contact a guy named Adam at Mercury, he is very knowledgeable about the vesselview. He walked me right through getting it setup. I really like it because you have many options as to setting up different issues of importance to you, such as fuel consumption, oil pressure, maintenance hours of service, etc. you can pick 7 different options and then later go in and replace them if you find something else is of greater importance to you.

Al

Latest posts

Back