Mercury Parts Express

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Elkins

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used the Mercury Parts Express feature from their website? Somehow I lost (don't ask me how) the vent cap and valve assemble from the oil reservoir on my 90hp. I'd never really paid any attention to it before then I started getting oil leaking from around the plastic boss where the vent assembly goes. I had bought a service manual and parts list for my engine back when I got the boat. Anyway I went to the Mercury site and gave them the part numbers. The parts are supposed to be shipped from my nearest Mercury dealer. Was just wondering if anyone else has had experience with Mercury in this way? Thanks

Yes, I use Mercury Parts Express. The dealer that I picked that is closest to me sometimes complains that he has to honor the MPE prices, because they are always lower than what he would charge if I went to him directly the buy the part.

Actually, the way it works is that when you submit your order, the order is forwarded to the dealer that you selected. If he does not have the part in stock, then he orders it from Mercury.

It has worked very well for me.

Russ

Latest posts

Back