me!...you got mail...no msg.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob - Any last minute things you need me to bring? Besides Neeley Repelant!!LOL

Got 3 lifejackets just in case.

Don't forget the pitching and flipping lesson book.

Teri,

As soon as I get my reels on my rods and set up, I'll show ya what I know. That should take a minute or two!!! LOL!

Bob G.

Isn't transporting alcoholic beverages across state lines with intent to distribute called "bootlegging"?

LOL

az

Oh Marke - They don't travel well on the plane, can easily explode due to pressure! If Neeley is comming down like he is planning i'll send a bottle or 2 home with him IF he doesn't drink them!! Remember to put them in the Fridge at least 24 hours before drinking to let it settle. Then when you pour leave about the last inch in the bottle where you'll see the sediment.

Trep

I never thought about the pressure on the plane. The airline regulations allow transporting 5 liters of liquor! I'm only bringing a 750ml bottle. Hope it's enough. Better send the homebrew with Ken, that way Marke will have an empty for his collection!! LOL!

Bob G.

Sealed non-carbonated liquor usualy doesn't have a problem. And i've succesfuly and UNSUCESSFULY transported Beer on planes. Remind me Bob and i'll share my worst story on this at the rally!

Latest posts

Back