Making the "list" sure doesn't take long

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marke Cicero

Reaction score
Hey gang, I've officailly made the list. The family and I went out on Sunday (5th time out since we got the boat). We've been fishing for a while with very little success so I decide to start the big motor and drive down the River a mile or so. We were putting along and I decide to open her up little. I trim up a little and she won't plane, I trim a little more and the boat started porpasing like crazy. I started to trim back down and water came spraying over the bow and we were getting soaked. I stopped the boat immediately and thought "what the heck is going on?". At the same time I saw it, the trolling motor was hanging off the bow. I instantly thought of all of you guys and just grinned ear to ear...

I pulled the motor up and you know what I saw..... yup, the prop, pin and nut were all gone.

I knew if I were ever to make the list, that was the accident I would have. I've almost done it twice before.

I have another funny story about Devyn taking a "swim" at the launch but I'll save that for another time.

Have fun,

Marke

Marke, I can't believe you did that, That was funny. Good thing I never did that before......RRRRIIIIGGGHHHHTTT! LOL
Rod

Marke -

I can honestly say that I have NEVER done THAT before.......

You got talent, Kid!

me!

did it first time out this year but did not lose anything it took me until the third time out to lose something when i tangled my line in the trolling motor prop i went to remove the prop and drop the pin over board before i even saw it so i took my trust buck tool and cut a small screwdriver from an eyeglass kit and used it as a pin to finish the day and finish catching my limit of walleyes.

Ron

Latest posts

Back