Made lots of friends

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
I've been around at the NTOWS board since 2001. I live just west of Chicago and fish Illinois, Iowa, Missouri and Wisconsin waters. Made friends with a lot of folks from there. I am no longer active fishing walleye tournaments but enjoyed that for years. I can even stomach a few minutes in the boat chasing green stump carp if that is all that is available. I also head a family (now three generations) of fisherpeople! I love to share what little I really know and especially encourage kids. I know most of the more popular lakes and rivers in the Midwest so I will share what I know if you just ask.

I gotta ask about your avatar since I have several. Still don't have an AR15/M4 yet although I thought about it. When I retired from law enforcement in 94, I had sold ALL my guns. Bad mistake but wife got me a S&W 5946 in 1996 and I started building back up. I love to take kids fishing, but its crazy with first timers on a boat, much easier to manage from a bank, but I can't traverse banks any more.

Airforce,

The Avatar is a photo of my favorite 1911. Custom built back then by a student/employee of Armand Swenson. Still very accurate and very reliable. Old school setup, rear sight is a S&W K frame milled into the slide. Front of the grip is hand stippled with a sharp punch.

I am a former LEO and it was a carry gun for years. It is still my go to handgun for social purposes.

Latest posts

Back