Mac's tribute.........

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Mac -

Thank you for sharing your talents and feelings with us.....

I know how heavy my heart is with the sensless loss of so many lives in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania....... I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel with the loss of your father only a few days before.

God bless you, Mac, along with your family, father and those who have perished in order to bring this nation together.

me

Mac,

I could not have said it better. Some times the word "thank you" seems not enough, yet most of the time it is more than enough.

Barb

My brother is in Ft. Bliss Texas, he graduated top of his ranger class, and was just told on Sunday by the Sgt to have his bags packed for this week. My mom flew down to be with him before he goes. I am awful proud of him. I just pray he makes it home. His MOS will put him on the front lines.

BTW, GREAT tribute Mac, I was going to post something about it yesterday, plus I just put 2 and 2 together and realized that you're THAT MAC, and those Scales & Tales, WOW, you're a celeb man!

Rob

To all of you out there that have brothers, sisters, nephews,nieces, uncles, aunts, fathers, mothers, and friends who have, will, or are serving to protect our way of life.......

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE

Barb

Thanks Mac. You know I talked to hime the other day. Once they're in, his job is to lay comm lines and set up towers that are relays for the laser guided missles that can be launched from a plane hundreds of miles away and special ops can guide them with a laser right into a window. I told, Bill, (my brother) to label one of those bad boys, as they usually do, to say, "From NYC...with love!" As a NY native, I have lots of friends in NYC, I lost a couple on the 11th and if Uncle Sam would take me, I would have inlisted a week ago. But the ole ticker will keep me out. Plus, by brother is in, and so is my mom, so I would never be shipped out anyhow. However, with my resume, I am a prime canidate for a sky marshal. My wife is concerned that I will apply. I am seriously considering it. "Go ahead, hijack MY plane!" I've already been shot twice and hit by a suspect in a car attempting to get away in my last job as an investigator, so I hear that third time's a charm. I have 2 small children to worry about. Maybe I'll just invent a new automatic rifle with a cyclic rate of about 4000 rounds per second and donate it to the govt. LOL

Mac, been a while since I've talked to you. Sorry about your loss, but thanks for the friendship and desire that that keeps you doing what you do to make the rest of us feel better.

God bless, and please, keep drawing.

Sincerely,

Bruce

Thanks Bruce,.....I plan on doing just that too!!! It's a form of therapy for me too.....drug free medication!..LOL

Glad you enjoy the toon's......infact, if all the readers of BassTIMES like Scales and Tales,...send Jodi at BASS

an email and tell her,....I'd like to get more work from them and maybe it'll help!! Send emails to "Jodi" at,......

[email protected]

Thanks guys and gals!!! I'll keep the 'toons coming,... and thanks for ALL of your comments too!!

Regards,

Mac

Latest posts

Back