Mac's new site is up!!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [URL]http://www.scalesandtales.net
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to get the order form on line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy

Very nice! :D

Is it just me or is the picture of Boo, or Gill, the fish facing forward, just a wee bit sexually suggestive? :lol::wacko::lol::wacko::wacko:

Lot's of new stuff coming....we're getting ready to roll.

Randy...we'll probably make the decals available on-line soon....right now it's just something I'm doing on my own on a small scale (i.e. family and friends) and mailing them from my house. When we're ready to offer them on a much larger scale, I don't want to have to mess with that from the kitchen table if you catch my drift....those will be printed and mailed from the same source...we're working that out now. (and more than likely they will be cheaper too, since they will be done in much larger quantities)

Marty,....when I can convince my partners that we need a group pervert in the S&T gang....I'm going to name him "Marty":rolleyes::p

Trep,..thanks for the heads-up on the site!! They didn't tell me it was up yet!:blink:

I'm honored and can hardly wait! :wacko:

So let me get this straight Mac ... those of us on the ground floor of your decal effort ... those who knew you when ... will actually have paid MORE for our decals than the Johnny Come Latelys? :huh::rolleyes::huh: It must be that GM business model ... :lol:

And let me tell ya' the stickers are top notch and very good quality.

:cool:

Not necessarily Marty,...maybe we'll charge the same price.....I'll just MAKE MORE PROFIT from the Johnny Come Lately's!!;)

(And don't worry,...I'll always have a stash on hand to give away as "promotional swag")

So be nice to me and you might just get something in return!!:cool:;):rolleyes:

Things have a way of working out y'know!:cool:

No worries Mac, I got your back!

Mac, when you comin out with a frog or mouse type character?

Hoppy or skitter would be some name suggestions!

Randy!

Discrimination is rampant on that new site... Jiggy deserves a bio... And, on the home page....:angry::angry::angry:

j/k It is some cool beans!!!!

I hope this does it for you... Maybe it'll be like Ford and Eddy Bauer... GM will do a S^T Truck Series...;)

Jiggy's got a bio.....click on the character's tab up in the right corner....it'll take you to the page with all of their bio's...

Randy.....I do have a frog...his name is "Isaac"..he's on the characters page.;)

Cool site! I hope it all works out for you.

I am donating the large decals I bought to our charity auction for the next tournament. I wanted to donate something I KNOW people will buy and enjoy.

I'll probably be putting in another order for my boat.

hey Mac -

Will you also be doing decals to place around the big guys? I'm thinking a grass line, or some rocks, etc... that can help to complete the windows - similar to what you do in a panel.... Would be really cool if you also sold "thought bubbles" for personalization or even with stock thoughts.

Teri,....I have some stuff I can hook you up with in a couple weeks.....Hats/Decals/Pix's,etc....I just sent a 'toon down to Weeziana for a charity auction last week and it sold for $200.:blink:

Sim..good idea! ;)

My bad Mac! You get him on the decals and I will plaster my truck. boat and tackle shop with them! Cool!

Randy!

Jimmy,....can you tell me if you ordered any of the 8" "Lucky w/Teeth"?....I need to get some more printed....Ace4U ordered 4 and I only have 1 left.....I'll order yours too if you need'em! Holler back,...thanks!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back