MAC:

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz Bouvier

Reaction score
Mac, when I clicked on your link it didn't work from the NITROWS home screen.

Buzz

I got to another NTOWS page that has your Bio, etc, and the link there goes to a page with the correct domain name, but all GoDaddy.com content. I hunted for Danika but didnt see her there. :lol:

I think that means hasen't launched the updated site yet.

Trep's right,........we just got the domain name back from Motorsports Authentics...my site is being re-done by a guy in NY..it'll be up soon. (Not sure exactly when) Danica's out in my truck in the prkg lot waiting for me to get out of work.....she's gonna caddy for me and Mini while we play 9 after work!!:wub::rolleyes:

Trep,..I didn't forget your pkg...I just haven't sent it yet...I'll get it out this weekend!! (I was waiting for the decals, but I have them now!)

Mac - Thanks, I was gonna drop you a note to see if the package went to the wrong address, hope you weren't sending it to China!!! LOL

Mac - Trep's address has changed - he now lives in Ky - until he posts it to you, you can just send his stuff to me for safe keeping.

Latest posts

Back