Mac I said Z28

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
Well It's got the caddie motor but It's a ZR1 Seems like the vette is gonna take It tough ...Challenger Is back with the 392 370 hp (factory HA HA ) Camero 550,Ford 440 Boss ) you can add 30-50 to all of these HP..Chevy did come to there senses on the electric steering..I love It..It's so different..Camero should have alot of lookers..I want to stick with the conv...Maybe look at the Corvette now because many won't go there for the money....

JR:D

I don't remember this ZR1 In 1969,they said they made 69 of them..I had never heard of It then or I would of had one..

It's the ZL1 JR,...not a ZR1,...it's going to be wicked fast...it'll eat 'Stangs alive!

Chevrolet announced the 2012 Camaro ZL1, the highest-performing model in the car

You are right I was on the vette again..anyhow It's all motor..cost Well I wonder..It will eat the mustang for sure, and alot more....It has teh vette magnetic ride..great....