Lurker from Wisconsin

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major Mark

Reaction score
NTOWS "transferee, joined in 2004 when I bought my Targa. Sold it in 2011 and built a 1648 jon boat better suited for the river fishing I do in the Wisconsin River where my summer place is Adams County. Very interesting new site, but think I'll miss the old NTOWS too. I'm usually lurking numerous times a day...

Howdy Mark from a fellow Veteran. USAF Security Police K9, 2 tours of Vietnam 69 in DaNang, 70 in Tuy Hoa. Yep, old fart that can barely move (after 13 heart surgeries and one stroke) but LOVE to fish. With that email reminder, at least I remembered I joined after I bought my new boat in March - I had forgotten about this place (didn't bookmark it after joining)

Couple of things.... First, where on the Wisconsin River... Petenwell, Castle Rock?

I am meeting Toxic in Winneconne on Tuesday for a day of fishing and lying about fishing...

I kept my Deep V and added a Jon Boat...tricked my wife into believing I needed a Jon Boat...

Greg,
Point Bluff Resort, about 7 miles south of the Castle Rock Dam (by the Hwy 82 bridge). My reason for selling my Targa was more physical than required. I couldn't reload it to the trailer by myself anymore due to disabilities caused by 34yr career in a physically demanding industry. 55yo & a life of pain pills and Social (in)Security Disability.

Latest posts

Back