Lss2 Placement Location 2019 Z18

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel

Reaction score
Hello all, I just picked up a 2019 Z18 & need some ideas for the LSS2 placement. I’m coming from a 20Xd bullet where I had it mounted to a plate bolted to the bottom of the jack plate. My new Nitro doesn’t have a 14 inch jack plate so I’m going to have to put it on the transom. Does anyone have any recommendations where I should put it for best results?

Thanks

Just remember that without a setback jackplate your engine lower cowel. with the engine down fully, will interfere with the side image on that side when its mounted higher on the back of the boat. Since we have so much timber in lakes here, I mounted mine below the Atlas Jack plate in the position where the lowest setting of the jack won't hit the back of the transducer. It doesn't work at all once the setback comes out of the water but I forfieted that consideration, mounting it higher to protect it. IMO, its not an issue since I wouldn't be using it on plane anyway.

Latest posts

Back