Looking to donate old fishing lures.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
I have a number of lures that are 30 to 50 years of age (I am guessing). There is no money value due to being repainted and not having the original boxes. If you need/want some for display, e-mail with Transom Talk in subject line. Pay for shipping. Grab Bag only. On Nitro Owners, some may remember that I posted a picture of some on a table.

cq

Attachments

• DSCI0461a.jpg
    DSCI0461a.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 203
I would like some of them I collect old fishing lures. Let me know how to pay you for them and the freight.
Thanks
Don

Last edited:
Donald, my suggestion is to NOT post your email address on a public forum unless you truly love spam and scams since yahoo is the number one proliferation of spam generation. ;) Members can send you a private message or you can them for email exchanges or questions

For those that wanted the lures, send shipping address, you have my e-mail address, and I will try to get them in the mail first of next week. As far for shipping cost, when you get the box go to http://www.dav.org/ and please donate.
Thanks.

I have a number of lures that are 30 to 50 years of age (I am guessing). There is no money value due to being repainted and not having the original boxes. If you need/want some for display, e-mail with Transom Talk in subject line. Pay for shipping. Grab Bag only. On Nitro Owners, some may remember that I posted a picture of some on a table.

cq

Latest posts

Back