Looking for Information

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Gutierrez

Reaction score
Hey All...It's been a while since I have travelled back east to fish. Back in 2008 I left the BASS Elite Tour to convalesce my wife who was ill. Well she's much better now and after retiring from the fire department after 32 years my schedule just got a little clearer, so I'm headed back to the "early side" of the country to fish the BASS Northern Opens.

The first stop is on the James River out of Richmond and I haven't ever been there. I know it is a tidal water but that's about it. I was hoping to see if anyone with a little information could help me out.

I'm looking for a good boat/angler friendly place to stay near the ramp/river and any direction or information on specialized baits or colors I should pack with me from California.

Any help would be appreciated, you can shoot me an email at the info below.

Thanks in advance.

Greg Gutierrez

[email protected]

Toxic and/or Carlos might be able to give you some pointers. But, right now they are participating in a "Hold my beer and watch this...." event with Mac, Mini and Neeley in the Detroit area. They should be sober and home again in about a week... LOL

Good to hear from you Greg and great to hear your wife is doing much better. Congrats on your retirement and even though you didn't work in my neck of the woods, thank you for your service.

It is Toxic and Carlos, I ran down and saw them all yesterday on the lake. So far they don't look too much worse for the wear, but then it was only day 2. :lol:

Gene

Dude you know you can stay here. But it's a 4 hour tow each way.. But let me know if I can help in any way.

Bruce

Latest posts

Back