Looking For Fuses/breakers On Nitro Z9

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Hittle

Reaction score
I bought a new Nitro Z9 about 5 months ago and was putting it away for winter and getting it ready incase I make a winter trip and noticed that the courtesy lights, except the one in the back for the battery compartment, do not work. I looked for a fuse panel or breaker panel under the drivers console and in the battery compartment but couldn't find one. The manual doesn't give any indication on the location. Are they all inline fuses and I will have to track down the wire that feeds the front courtesy lights?

Thanks
R Hittle

I've got an 08 modle and there are no fuzes the is a control box in right rear compartment. lift out box and take off side panel to access. you may have blown contact but most likely breaker tripped. On mine you disconect starting battery for a few minuits then rehook to reset. There suppose to auto reset but sometimes don't

There is a fuse panel under right console you have to lay on floor to see or remove front panel to get to on mine but it didn't help the fuse was bad had to do a hard reset. All electrical systems are digital controlled sometimes controller locks up. Dealer eventually replaced my controller $800. under warranty thank goodness

?.. Dealer eventually replaced my controller $800. under warranty thank goodness

DAGGUM!!! Expensive part! I'm saving to buy a new (or at least newer) Nitro ( Mine is a '92 160TF). About a year to a year and a half away from being where I'll be able to purchase. I Keep re-hashing the old New-vs-Slightly used argument. I know I can get bigger boat and/or more upgrades goin' used, but man it's hard to give up warranty when buying new, especially for parts like that!

Good thing I'm giving myself some time to decide LOL! Glad to hear you got yours taken care of! Ron, did you ever find the fuses?

Fog

Latest posts

Back