Looking For A Moderator

Nitro & Tracker Boat Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro & Tracker Boat Owners Forum:

Okuma

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there anyone that would like to help with getting this place going again? It's not much work, I just like to have a couple people besides myself to help keep an eye on things and give me suggestions on ways to improve the site. I know it's been dormant for a long time but I think it's very possible to get an active community going again.

Just send me a message or post in here if you're interested and we can chat about it.

Thanks!

Rohu

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind helping. I enjoy boat and fishing forums and have a decent amount of free time as well

Gregory Jones

Reaction score
Is there anyone that would like to help with getting this place going again? It's not much work, I just like to have a couple people besides myself to help keep an eye on things and give me suggestions on ways to improve the site. I know it's been dormant for a long time but I think it's very possible to get an active community going again.

Just send me a message or post in here if you're interested and we can chat about it.

Thanks!
Let me know what you're thinking and I'm sure I can do something to help out. I do a lot of fishing and a lot of writing so don't mind doing something like this in the spare time

Okuma

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok great, I'll send you each a message later today.

Bill Carter

Reaction score
Wow, I forgot about this site. Diferent computer and I don't check this mail account often. I probubly havn't posted since I got my new 2005 Targa. The seets that came with it were junk but I finally got new ones.
Bill in Michigan City,Indiana.

Bill Carter

Reaction score
Wow, I forgot about this site. Diferent computer and I don't check this mail account often. I probubly havn't posted since I got my new 2005 Targa. The seets that came with it were junk but I finally got new ones.
Well, looks like my first post. Says I joined in 2001. That would have been right after I got my first Tracker, a Pro Teem 175 SE.

Okuma

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bill, your original account is still here, if you'll message me with the email address where your newsletter was sent I can find the original one for you.

Bill Carter

Reaction score
Hey Bill, your original account is still here, if you'll message me with the email address where your newsletter was sent I can find the original one for you.
That's ok thanks. Anything from so long ago would probubly be irelavent now anyway.
No need to go to the trouble. Thanks.

fatrap

Reaction score
It seems that a lot of us old timers communicate on facebook. I'm still in contact with Mac, Carlos, Tox, Rob LaMoy, Greg Meyer, Trep and a few others on almost a weekly basis. I lot of the guys no longer own Tracker or Nitro products so maybe they just don't check in anymore. It'd be nice to get it going again. We used to have a shooting/gun site that was an off shoot (no pun intended) of NTROwS.
Mike Grandick
aka
fatrap

Latest posts