Lock N' Stow

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Graham

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Lock N' Stow instead of the normal transom saver? My transom savers always get torn up or the motor "bottoms out" and the motor gets all marked up. I like the idea of the Lock N' Stow but wouldn't that put a lot of pressure on the transom?

Any help is appreciated.

>>Dennis Graham

Dennis -

I'm not familiar with the Lock N' Stow and I can't quite figure out how it works from the pictures in the BPS catalog. If your boat is properly loaded and secured to the trailer, you shouldn't experience any kind of "trailer shock" as is referred to in the text.

I've never had any kind of a problem with the regular Swivl-eze type. I consider the little bit of rub marks that they put on the motor to be inconsequential. I prefer the "adjustable head" type that sell for $27.99 because they seem to keep the motor from turning at all. The one on my current boat appears to be the original - which would make it 8 years old - and is in perfect shape.

me!

Latest posts

Back