livewells (first time boat owner)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin dupra

Reaction score
ok i just bought a 2002 bass-tracker pro 175 and i just cant get the live wells to work right,every time i fill them up they over flow but is this because i dont have the bilge pump on or? my minnow live wells work great but the other 2 i just cant get them to recirculate.any ideas?

First, your bilge pump has nothing to do with your live wells. Bilge pump is designed to pump out water that you take on from rain, splash, leaving your plug out :eek:, etc. Most boats have a button that says MAN (manual) and Recir(recirculate). In the boats that I've had, you hit MAN until you get the desired amount of water in the livewells, then hit Recirc, so that the water recirculates and provides fresh oxygen.

Thats with the boats I've had, but somebody with a Tracker 175 with chime in soon, or someone with more knowledge than me.

Hope this helps some.

Sounds like you have a PT 175 Crappie model. The livewells do not have recirc ont hem just the baitwells

well thanks for the help but what is the sense of having 2 live wells that dont recirc:blink:?? kinda confused..

Latest posts

Back