Livewell Divider

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Helscher

Reaction score
In my ProV 16 Combo, my divider will not stay in place.

did I get the wrong one or are they all that way?

I have a 01 PT175 and I have the same problem. The first T I fished with it the divider came out and my partners 1 fish got mixed up with mine. Fortuneately his was about 3# and mine were about a pound and a half, so we could separate. I haven't fish a T with it since but need to come up with an way to lock in divider but still remove for cleaning.

I took my divider out of my PT175 as soo as I started fishing buddy T's. I fish a slot limit (13-16 inch fish) lake and find that an "over" doesn't fit too well in the live well with the divider installed. If you have to keep your fish seperate from your fishing partner, try using the XPS

Point taken, but why have a divider if it won't work? I use it now to isolate the fish to get a better grip as I pull them out of the livewell.

Well, the divider works for smaller fish, but as for a 5 fish limit with 2 or more over 16", it just get's too small for the larger fish, so I'd just as soon leave the divider out in that case. Rather weigh in healthy fish than worry about overs and unders being seperated.

Parrotth3ad

My first boat didnt even have a divider in the well........my partner and i would seperate our fish via a safety pin through the lip of whoever caught the "2nd" fish...LOL .......worked fine!! I noticed that the well in the TV-18 is a little smaller than i'd like too,...but I'd take the divider out of there completely make my partner ID his fish somehow!! Five 4lb fish will fill that livewell up!!!

Mac

Howdy Steve,

I have a Pro Deep-V 16 and I like a couple others, have taken mine out. I don't tournament fish and therefore, saw no reason to keep mine in. The divider seemed to fit ok (kind of a pain getting it in and out though), just don't really have a use for it at this point.

Besides, all the fish I catch are waaayy too big for a divided livewell ;-) (wonder if anyone will buy that one....)

John K.

All my fish seemed to swim thru the little holes in the divider... wait, that was the bait, yeah, that's it....

Parrotth3ad

"...Gotta stop wishin, gotta go fishin, I'm down to rock bottom again..."

I have an 882 and wish that at times I could take the divider out, but I haven't figured out a way to do that yet.

Russ

Latest posts

Back