live well

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff wilson

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me how the live well works. I have a new pro v 16. I have a bilge button recirc pump out and a livewell auto /manual. How does the water pump out and will it hold water after I pull out of the water stpid questions I know but I never received ny literature when I purchased the boat. And when I have fish in the well do I leave recirc button on ?

I can't remember. The salesman gave me a good orientation when I picked up my new boat in February, but there was a lot of info in a short amount of time. Very good question.

when you want to empty the live well, pull out on the nozzel that the waters comes thru, and the water then pumps out instead of in. If you leave the recirculate pump on your battery will drain if the boat motor is not running. Just use it once in a while to refresh water. Mine has a drain plug in so make sure its in. You can drain it this way also after the boat is out of the water. Fill up the live well with a bucket and play with it and you will figure it out. I have a targa combo 18 so i assume the live well is the same.

Latest posts

Back