Live Well Auto setting

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JERRID TOLLY2

Reaction score
OK all... My live well set on Auto, cycles the first time switch is turned then never kicks on again. I replaced the switch with stock switch through Tracker Marine. Same results. Is there a timer, or something else that i can check? This is on an 01 NX750. Any advise is much appreciated.

Follow your wiring from the back of the live well switch. Somewhere inline you should find a round piece of plastic about an 1.5" long or so and about 1" in diameter. That is your timer and it just plugs into the wiring harness. That's the way it is on my 99' PT185 and it was buried in a bunch of wires. It might look similar to the pic attached below.
http://www.rigritemfg.com/products/520.jpg

Find the timer that Carl lists. Mine was doing the EXACT same thing. I bought a new one and replace just the timer. The condition still existed. I then switched to the wiring harness/plug that came with the new timer and everything worked fine and has been since.

On a whim I tried the old timer with the new plug and it worked fine. In reality what I needed was a new harness/plug.

RH

Thanks for the imput guys... I will check it tomorrow, and report for future reference.

Latest posts

Back