Like father like son!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well I get to go to the 2013 Forrest Wood Cup in Shreveport.....but because of my son. I guess state championship performances run in the family because yesterday he won the NYTBF 15-18 year old youth bracket to represent NY at the TBF Junior World Championship. He had the only limit (the bite was tough) and weighed in nearly 15 lbs with a mixed bag. He lost a 5 lber that would have put him up close to 19 lbs. There was another tourney at the time and he caught more weight than most of the adults. He won by a 5 lb margin.

The 11-14 year bracket was won by Alec Morrison, who is going back to nationals for his THIRD time. He is eligible in that bracket for only 4 years and has won it 3 of the 4.

We had a good time and the kids did great. We'd like to grow the event but without boater volunteers, we just can't.

I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how to get them off my phone!

Way to go!! Can you forward the pics to your home computer. My phone you click on menu and it gives a selection of this such as forward, email to ...etc. Also can take the card out and put it in a reader that goes into my USB port on the puter, Get em up here!

fatrap

Latest posts

Back