Let's give a big thunderous round of e-pplause to Scott......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
for coordinating this year's rally, and for those who helped with the various logistical issues! Way to go Scott!

**** Clap, clap, clap, clap......! *****

All right Scott, way to go!!!

Still wishin' I could have made it. Sounded like a great time.

Sue

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!.....now would somebody PUUULEASE take him fishing so he can catch a BIG fish for a change!! LOL....Sounds like I missed a good time, but unlike Saddam Hussein....I CAN'T be two places at once!!

GREAT JOB Booger Boy!!!!

Mac

Scott,

Sounds like everyone had a good time thanks to you! We'll hook up sometime and catch some real fish and get that smackdown out of the way!

Bob G.

To Scott - Small in stature (and caught fish) but HUGE in HEART!!!

Ohh, OK IF we decide on a true Rally or a mini-southeast rally in Georgia i'll be happy to coordinate. HOPEFULY we'll have sold the house by them (PRAY!!) and there are a lot of folks from GA, FL, SC, NC, TN, AL that are available to come!

Trep,

If you don't sell the house by then, we'll have a nice place to stay for a rally!!!

Bob G.

"Animal House Rally" hosted by Trep! I'll bring the checkout girl and the dean's wife!!

Bob G.

We'll get "Otis Day and the Knights" to play after the rally..."Shama Lama Ding Dong"...hahahha.....of course Mini will walk up to you table Bob and tell you,...he "Wants to dance wif'yo dates!".....ahahaha

Hey Tox,....we can hang out on top of a hill and hit golf balls down onto the guys in the "TIN" boats.....LOL

Mac, if you hit golf balls as well as you fished at Beaver, we got nuthin to worry about! LOL

Rich D

Tin man and proud of it!

cold dude,...cold!!!......You wanted WHAT in that musky's mouth??? LOL (I'll TRY to make it look like a CIGAR!..Monica!!) LOL!!...

As long as you don't bribe the guy inking me up, I am safe! Otherwise I would have a hard time explaining that to the wife....LOL!!

I took the shot cause I know you will smoke em at your next tourney!!

Rich D

hahhha....I know,..I was just doggin' you too....but I have no control over the ink slinger!! I hope I get some good rides and good weather in Kentucky!! AR was brutal!!

Hey Mac,

Regarding the drawing...Looking through a magazine, I saw a tackle shop that uses a musky smoking a cigar in it's logo. I don't think it is registered, but the link is attached if you want to check it out. Considering what the drawing will be used for, I doubt it is an issue (otherwise Disney is gonna be after me for the tat of Tigger on my bicep) but just in case you reuse it for your toon.

Rich D
http://www.smokeysmuskieshop.com

not a problem at all.....copyrite protection laws only apply to exact duplicates and "for profit" motives. What I'm doing for you is for personal use and it won't be anything like that dude's logo.....his is cool...but yours will ROCK!!!!..LOL

I will be the envy of my local musky chapter!!

Way to go Scott!!!

Now come on EVERYONE!!! Lets hear from some of the people that attended. I also want to see more pics and hear more stories.

Next year I'm going!!!

Marke

Scott did a great job of "pickin and runnin"... That was one of the best fishing trips of my life... The restaurant entertainment was worth the price of admission... And pictures are coming Monday from my end... Together with the whole story!!!

Scott and Greg,

It was an AWESOME rally, great accomodations, fantastic weather and a beautiful body of water!!!

....but I'm still waiting on my hush-puppies and green beans!!!

Ken -

I hear you came up with about 3# of morels on Sunday and smothered steaks with them! I shoulda stayed!

I fished from 8:00 am until about 1:00 pm. Went to the same coves we were in on Friday and Saturday and one very small one on the other side of the bridge. Started with a watermelon/red flake tube/jig head fishing the edges of the recently flooded shores. Picked up a keeper right off the bat - just like you did on Saturday. Got a number of fish that way, but got tired of picking off trash. Switched to a Baby 1- fished in the same areas and started catching everthing from another keeper to little one-year-olds. All-in-all, I must have caught 2 dozen fish - I lost count after the first 7 or 8!

Great fun!

me!

Latest posts

Back