LED lights

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Long

Reaction score
I bought some LED lights from Bluewater LED at the Classic. I got them all installed. Spot light for the bow, deck lights, consol lights and rub rail nav. lights.
DSCN0452.JPG
DSCN0454.JPG
DSCN0455.JPG
DSCN0456.JPG
DSCN0457.JPG

I added a bunch of their stuff to my pontoon boat with a little on the bass boat trailer. You do it yourself? I prefer doing my own wiring.

which light did you go for - for the front?? Oooooo, I see the Cyberlight is on sale - I might go for it now. In fact, I just sent them an email with probably my biggest order to date. Decided to get the cyberlights for both the bass boat & pontoon boat, some Ultraviolet HO's for the toon (already have the LO's on it). I figure this way I could toggle between the 2 when night fishing on the pontoon boat. Added more ambers and white's for the same reason. :D

I got the Cyber Lite spot light and it is bright!!

how much did the ones at the console cost. They look bright. Was it a complete new housing? Thanks

They were $20 for the pair. They were actually live well lights, I just stuck them on my existing lights, which were useless, and it turned out great.

Latest posts

Back