Leavin' for Florida.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre Voisine

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got tired of all this crap, (WORK) so I'm going to Florida on Sat. for a week or two. Not allowed to do any fishing, but I will be going to Bass Pro!! Any other related site to visit there ?

pierre

Look up Jerry Lorton in Palm Bay,...see if he'll take you stump jumpin' in his Grizzly!! LOL....Same thrills as Disney World at a portion of the cost!!! You might even find a stump big'nuff to launch you clear over to the stick marsh,.......there's TOADS in that thar' marsh!! Have fun man,...seeya in October!!

Regards,

Mac

Pierre - Enjoy your vacation and have a safe trip? Were in FL you going? If Disney is in the area (Orlando) you can book a trip with the Disney fishing folks (Rich did and had a ball!) and tell your wife that you are heading for the Magic Kindom! Just don't tell her it's the LAKE!

TrepMan

Pierre-Enjoy your vacation. Not sure why u would want to come here, but if you go to South Florida, maybe you could, hmm let's see, TEACH THOSE PEOPLE HOW TO VOTE!!! LOL

Robert

Not allowed to do any fishin'? What the heck kinda vacation is that?

Check out Haulover Beach on the north side of Miami........ That's where the...... uh........ "Top Only" picture of me was taken!

me!

Uh, Mac...... You left yourself, uh....... "Wide Open" on that one!

Don't worry though....... I won't say anything about the ZOOOM for you and W-I-D-E angle for....... Well....... "Others"!

:^)

me!

Latest posts

Back