Lake Anna

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going this weekend if the weather clears, I havent decided where yet. I may stay down here in Williamsburg???

Its going to be 55 this weekend, nice fishing day.

Mark

That's my game plan I have one in about 3 weeks I will go out of Anna Point

Hey Guys - You are welcome to go out of my area if you want, even if you are going to fish the cold side. Saves you some bucks on launch fees. Don't think I can make it, but you are certainly welcome. Just let me know how many passes I need to put out!

Bill in Va-

Id love to come down and check out the hot side on Friday, if you wouldn't mind??

Weather permitting

Hey Guys - Me again! Got a half day pass from the boss so if you want to join me just let me know. Or maybe I can join you!

How about you KB?????? Think Toxic has a show this weekend in Orange.

Thanks Bill , so you can launch to both sides where you are? How nice is that. I plan on going for sure as long as our trusted weather people keep the forcast straight. I will let you know closer to Saturday. again Thanks for the wonderful Hospitality. as of now I have no one going with me so there is a open seat for you if you can make it.

Ken S - I will leave a pass under the front door may. Please make sure you put it back when you are done for the day.

Hutch - Yes, I live in a development that is called "Both Waters" and it is the only location on the lake where you have access to either hot or cold. Will keep an eye on the weather since they are calling for a slight chance of rain but a high in the low 50s. If you plan on coming down just meet me at the house at 0700 (unless that's too early for your long drive).

Anybody else interested in Saturday????

Bill VA, you can not play this weekend? Close to a publish date????

Mike and I may come out to play, that ok???

C - The boss said I was doing so good that I could have a half day. We are doing very well with the publication so a half day won't kill anything. I am actually going out for a half day with Wayne Olsen tomorrow morning for some striper fishing on the cold side. Wayne owes me a trip for some advertising bartering so I am taking him up on it.

You are Mike are certainly welcome to come and play. The more the merrier. We can show Hutch a good time.

Id like to come up on Sat if thats OK Bill.

Cant turn the Hot side down:D

Mark

Mark - You are always welcome! Sounds like we may have a good crowd!

Thanks Bill,

I hope the weather holds out. I checked today and it looked good.

Im going by BASS PRO on Friday, do you need anything?? Id be happy to pick it up if you did.

Mark

jaws,

Bill can probably use a couple of rods and maybe some reels too... It's a darn shame a man has to get by with what Bill does..

Uncle Billy

Mark - Thanks for the offer for BPS. I put my order in last week for some more goodies and expect it sometime this week.

Uncle Billy - A man can always use an extra rod and reel or two or a hundred. Nevr know when you will need some. You never know, I might have a hundred people come and visit and they all forget their fishing equipment. I would be a poor host if I didn;t have the hear they needed. LOL

0700 is fine I get up at 4am for work so that's sleeping in for me I'm the one at the lake before the sun comes up:) sounds like a good day ahead I will be lost since i never fished the hot side always wanted to. Still have a seat open.

Thanks for thinking of me Mr. Bill....

I will be in Hampton BPS for the next two weekends... Keeping Mr. Hammer straight.

KB

Thanks Bill.

We gotta do some cold side research this weekend.

Did a little tweeking on the Xpress this past month and were gonna take Carlos for a ride and see how many fish he can catch on plane! We'll keep track of the speed and the catch/release rates.

Mike

Bill,

If its OK with you I want to bring a Triton owner:angry: along. Hes a lurker on the board and would be my back seat. I will make him fish out of a Tracker:lol:

He happens to be another Bill

Mark

is this a hot side or cold side trip or both. it looks like some or going to the hot and some are going to the cold. if fishing the cold side where are you launching from? i may be able to sneak out for a few hours.

mike c

Mike C - Nice thing where I live is I have launch ramps for both the hot side and the cold side so come on down.

KB - You can never keep Tox straight. Just don't let him wear his KeelShield shirt and blind everbody.

LOL

Bill

i know you can launch on both sides, because you were nice enough to let us launch at the get togther, i just dont want to be a burden because it looks like alot of boats might show up, and i was thinking i might just meet up with you guys so we dont take over the ramp.

carlos,

what tourny are you prefishing for and when is it?

Mike C - You would not be a burden so don't worry. Just come on over and enjoy.

Same with you C!

Bill, will look to see you Sat AM for a cold side launch then!!! Looks like I will be in the White Tim RocketShip!!!

mike c, Fisher Of Men TX that is held there on the 25th of March.

Carlos

Carlos thats the same one i was going to get ready for but have not made up my mind to fish the FOM this year I was talking to VA region 9 they have a better trail and it's cheaper with the housing market slowing dow my wife has not have alot of work so i have to watch the green back for now. Can't make up my mind.

I just "may" be able to get out Friday. Looks like I do not have to be at BPS till Saturday morning. It looks like I might fish a TX trail on the cold side myself. I've been putting it off because so many of my clients are TX fishermen and it just doesn't look good if I am out there throwing against them on Tournament day but what the heck.....

I'll know more later. If I go it'll be to the hot side, I've got tooooo much info. on the cold side as it is!!

TOXIC

Hutch, hope that you can play man, it is a good trail, great folks fish there.

Tox, Will look for you then! MAybe we can do both sides as it is HAHAHAH Bill has it like that you know. Also looks to be colder then all get out on Sunday..again...this winter mess has got to STOP!!!!!!!!

Tox - Check in with Ken 'cause I think it is coming on Friday. Martie and I will be NOVA doing our "tube check up" and will be thinking about you.

Went out with Wayne Olsen this morning and had a ball. Caught 9 nice stripers on sassy shads and then decided to jig for white perch. Jigged up white perch, papermouths and one catfish, all off of Anna Point.

I fished it last year it was a blast but It comes down to money with the friday nigth meetings 3 of the 5 TX's I have to get a hotel room.

Ya BooHoo is right but paying the bills come first I know get my %&% staright.

Hutch - I think that Uncle Billy was Boo Hooing the fact that he can't come and fish, not that you can do the TX.

I was just reminded I have plans for Saturday already. Darn it:angry:

Everybody have fun and stay safe.

BF

You guys are gonna miss a good time!!

Bill, what is the water temp on the cold side? I jsut knooowww you asked, right??

C - Water temp was 43 degrees (F and not C - LOL)

I think I prefer the 63 degrees on the hot side just in case I ever fall in! :lol:

Man, that is COLD, but who is goign to be there Saturday?? I think we may play on the cold side.

Carlos - I think we have the following coming down (or up).

Carlos & Mike M

Hutch

Jaws

Mike C

Bill in VA (not Uncle Billy - boo hoo)

Anyone else that wants to come out! Looks like we may have some back seats open.

I will be there for sure I just finished loading the boat my new line came today just have to put it on my reels. and I do have a back seat open. Can't wait I hope I don't get lost where is everyone going to link up.

Tox - Already done. I think that Ken is coming by also.

Hutch - meet up a my house at 0700 and we will all go down to the launch ramps.

Bill

Ill be at your house at 0645 Sat mornin with Bill from MD, ready to go

Jaws

Good timing, My plans for Fri fell thru !! But I can make Sat.

Would prefer to ride w/some one else, since i dont know my way around !!

0700? At Bill in Va's house?

no sweat, just tell me when/where to pick you up?

To all - We are still on for 0700 on Saturday. Up side is that the temperature is supposed to be in the low sixties (yea) but the wind is going to howl a 22 mph. Just gotta find the leeward side of coves and rip rap and we will be OK. See ya al at 0700 or earlier.

I don't feel so bad missing tomorrow.....I had a great day today!! I couldn't get the crappie to cooperate, I just kept catching bass on my crappie lures so I decided to switch over to bassus maximus. Glad I did. With the wind howling, I had to adjust my baits (couldn't throw a senko very much), and my locations. I tried crankin but they weren't going for that so I started throwing a blue/black rattilin jig with a smoke red craw trailer. First cast a 3lber on dike 2. Out from the rip-rap in a little deeper water. The dropshot was knockin their socks off. Most of my better fish came from main lake points with the wind blowing right on them. 12-15 feet was the magic depth. I have some new honey holes!! Y'all have fun tomorrow and if anybody can get free, I''ll be in Hampton at BPS all weekend. I don't know the seminat schedule yet. I have a room tomorrow night if anybody wants to stay over. I hate drinking alone:p

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back