Ladder for 2016 Z21

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassinBrian

Reaction score
Looking for a ladder or replacement step for my Z21. Found a Nitrp parts dealer on line...$653.89 for a ladder!! All I really need is the step but would buy a ladder if affordable. Any suggestions appreciated.

Hey BassinBrian - Had the same bottom step fall off in the lake this week. Shocked to get the same amount as you for a small part…were you able to track one down? I might buy a magnet and fish for it at the dock…

Any luck with the ladder/step replacement?
I have one on my 2015 Z8 that I'm thinking about removing. Not sure if it would fit your boat. Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• step.jpg
    step.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 23
  • step2.jpg
    step2.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 22
  • step3.jpg
    step3.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 18
I have one on my 2015 Z8 that I'm thinking about removing. Not sure if it would fit your boat. Let me know if you are interested.
HI BND

Hi BND- Yes, would be interested. I believe the ladder has not changed. I’m actually fishing in the boat this weekend so would have access to it. I really only need the part on the end of the ladder. (Last step into the lake when in use)

Latest posts

Back